Proniit Media is introducing a system to allow for the avid aquarium hobbyists to register on our site and start creating profiles, posting messages, making connections, creating and interacting in groups and much more. Thus creating a tropical freshwater aquarium social network.
You can keep track of your progress on projects, ask questions, create groups and get advice from other users.
Unlike other sites which are just plain forums; you have the opportunity to meet people worldwide, update the status of your tanks, learn and engage in various aquaria topics from fish to plants, you can chat live with people online and upload pictures of your tanks, plants, fish etc
Here is more reason to join us…
- Global, personal, and group activity streams with single-stream view. Included are threaded commenting, status updates, favorites, @mentions, RSS feeds, and email notifications.
- Make friend connections so you can track the activity of each other, and focus on the projects/discussions/topics/people you care about the most.
- Fully editable profile fields allow you in to describe yourself in a tailored profile fields to suit your needs.
- Full featured discussion forums, built into groups allow for more in-depth conversations.
- Private messaging allows you to talk to each other directly, in private. You can even send messages to multiple recipients at a time.
- You can change your notification options and sensitive account information.
- Add your Google+ button and Twitter icon so you can be followed.
- Use the blogs to keep track of your projects and share with others so that they too can gain more knowledge through your ideas.
We aim to create an up to date community of aquarists, tropical fish lovers, aquascape artists and people interested in gaining knowledge through our online community, freshwater fish, social network and forum.
Find it at Live Aquaria